Do you believe the investments you are making in new technologies and processes will address the change that is needed in your organization?
Line of Sight delivers a wide range of project management consulting services, each of which is designed to help organizations maximize the investments made into projects.
We get it. You need your projects to run on time, on budget and to be of high quality. Line of Sight’s project management consulting delivers. Our tiered services are targeted to meet the critical needs of your projects — we’re there when you need us, not when you don’t. It’s one of our fortes.
- Project FastStart. Just like the name implies, you’ll get off and running. The project team and other stakeholders get just-in-time knowledge on how to function in the project environment. Our PMs come armed with the templates and knowledge to get you off the ground quickly.
- Project Management Office (PMO) FastStart. Where does a PMO begin? Standards? PM resources? Training? We can help you quickly define and rollout a structured PMO that follows one of several industry PMO models.
- Project Management Delivery. Full- or part-time management for a particular project.
- Project Management Methodology Implementation. Effective project management requires a robust methodology that outlines the activities, sequences, deliverables, and requirements across all phases of the project management lifecycle. We will work with you to develop and roll out a world-class, working class methodology.
- Customized Project Management Training. From in-depth project manager training to team training across a variety of topics, our training courses are built from PMBOK principles and are adapted to your specific needs. Our instructors infuse each training event with techniques appropriate for adult learners. The courses are as exciting and fun as they are pragmatic. Participants can employ their knowledge immediately after each class.
- Mentoring. Line of Sight’s gurus will mentor clients in effective project management and facilitation. Mentoring involves transferring the skills and knowledge from our guru to the client. Using a structured approach that relies on demonstrable behaviors, the client quickly develops the confidence to effectively lead meetings and projects.
Projects Done Right, Right Projects Done.
Check out this infographic to get a handle of where your organization should invest its time and money in improving project management.