Why join the Line of Sight team?
Well, we’re different – we’re more fun, and gosh darn it our clients love us!
How come? Because we seize our clients’ objectives like they’re our own and we work tirelessly to improve their ability to achieve those objectives. Are you looking to work hard, have fun, and become part of a successful and growing team?
We want to get to know you, and you us, before either makes a decision about joining Line of Sight. We’re looking to get “the right people on the bus,” to quote Jim Collins from his book Good to Great. We want to get to know who is out there looking for a new challenge and to understand their skills and aspirations. We determine the timing of our hiring based on the people we interview, the needs of our current clients, and the new work we anticipate winning. We will consider people interested in full or part-time positions.
Here is a sample of some of the positions we often look to hire. Please note this does not indicate a present opening.
Please review the positions that Line of Sight has to offer. The positions listed are representative of those that we will be seeking on a regular basis but does not imply that there is an immediate opening.
- Change Management Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Project Management Consultant
We are looking for a member of the team with a range of experience, including:
- Finding innovative solutions to run-of-the-mill problems
- Leading teams in designing new or improved business processes
- Managing projects – IT and non-IT (we think PMPs are cool)
- Facilitating meetings for all purposes and sizes
- Leading groups in the design and execution of organizational change efforts
- Finding clients and growing business
We like members of our team to be:
- Independent thinkers
- Able to work independently and efficiently)
- Able to travel
- Willing to take on any challenge or aspect of the business (from copies to corporate strategy)
- MBAs are a PLUS
If after reviewing these critical positions you feel you are a fit, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please NO PHONE CALLS. We will provide feedback whether we have an opportunity or not because in our business, we believe you deserve a response.